Friday, September 12, 2008

Bah..

Well so Kradey knows, Sadie doesn't

I don't know why it would be weird to tell Sadie that..

But oh well, random and more random

I feel a drift and I'm not quite sure what to do

And I didn't quite say the other reason to why I do what I've done..

It's because I miss him, and if I'm not gonna talk to him

Then I might as well force myself into a sleep so deep I won't wake till my alarm the next day

I feel so clingy and I know what could happen..

And I really don't want it to, because everyone deserves to have their friends

Is it weird.. that I feel so out of place?

That I can't really remember how I reacted nor what I usually said?

[sigh] ...

I'm lost yet again with nothing to help really..

Yeah, I know it isn't a really 'good' update but meh..

No comments: