Thursday, January 6, 2011

What to do...

I feel like I'm just floating these days..

I want to tell them but I'm afraid of what they will expect..

It's weird, but it seems like everyone expects me to go somewhere.

I tell them no and continue on, even though it is true.

Part of me is wondering if we're moving too fast?

And worrying about that chance of it not working out.. And ruining yet another person's life.

I can't bear it.

I want to talk about it.. but I feel I'll sound like I already have plans..

... His birthday is coming up... Don't know what we'll be doing for it..

Sometimes, I just watch and listen to them.

To people in general as well.

I've noticed, that regardless of whether you flat out say no or not..

He'll still do things.

And he lacks seriousness in helpful moments.

On another topic,

I've been trying to find out why cats are considered magical, but I haven't had much luck.

Most sites just tell of the history.

I know it may help, but I want more information.

Since they are considered magical, what are some of their "powers?"

So, anything on that would be nice.

Ciao~

No comments: