Thursday, October 16, 2008

New or Old?

Is it okay to see her, hear of her.. and want to leave?

To disown all those connected to her?

I don't think so.. Because then I'd lose some cool friends.

To be a mess and not now how to clean up..

I'm proud for once.. it may seem silly to me and maybe others but it's been quite some time since I haven't had a report card without a D or an F.

Well I've got a major urge/desire to write.. like I used to.

Only small stories within poems, not always long

They never really turned out happy.

I still have to find the link to my old poem site.

Not sure though.. Today was a good day. Like all Spiral Spagetti days are~

Surprise! I actually smacked the ball in softball, the big Chris whom I almost always run into in P.E. Was like: "Where did that come from?"

Ha! Do not underestimate me! Wait.. do so, that way I can show you that Looks are Not Always What They Seem.

Random emotions..

No comments: