Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Broken Promise

In the end I told him I no longer wanted him here.

He asked and I told him the truth.

The promise I made is broken. It's not the first, but hopefully one of the last.

It's not so bad though.

I believe when he goes, we'll remain on good terms.

I know I have personality issues, sometimes they happen without me realizing it..

Most guys I've been with, I think of years from then and wonder if we'd still be together and where we'd be.

It'd scare me and basically slap a count down on the relationship I guess.

When I did so with him, I couldn't picture much without feeling uncomfortable with the fact we'd probably live with other people I either didn't like or didn't trust.

But with him, I picture fun, wherever we end up.

Honestly, I have a strong dislike for planes.

Though I'm going to try to plan a visit to see him, hopefully before his spring break.

And it'll require one of those evil metal machines to get there without getting lost in a car.

Quite frankly I just roll out of bed and hop into clothes.

His response to seeing me like that was very surprising. Normally I prefer perfection, or close to, but I didn't really mind not being so.

But his answer to that threw me, I wasn't expecting it at all. Even though everyone tells you that you're pretty or beautiful, it's normally from relatives or good friends.

I hope Aria-san finds him worthy, because if not, well I don't know what I'd do.

Not leave him though, I will try like hell to make this a good lasting relationship.

(I've had other thoughts too, some that even make me wonder! But I shall not share them, maybe in time I will)

In the end.. It may seem too soon to admit, but I love him.

Pure and simple.

With that said,

Ciao!

No comments: