Monday, October 25, 2010

Fun..

Finally got some problems taken care of.

My license is in the process of being mailed to me.

Got contacts.. thinking of getting colored ones.

Most likely a hazel or a pretty blue.

I know you like my brown eyes, but I'd like to play with the color.

As I do with my hair from time to time, when utterly bored and unsure of what to do with it.

It's strange though... These things give the world a dream-like quality to me.

Hm.. I see the doctor come November 5th.

I'm wondering if he'll give anything to help my skin or if it'll just be like most of the other products given to me.

The steroids were the worst! And the anti-biotic pills weren't much fun either.

My father says it's all from stress.

Which I am getting with everything going on.

It's one problem after another with just this state and house.. plus the cars..

Luckily the job wasn't such a problem.

Part of me still wants to just run away, but I'd be running to nothing.

Any money I have right now would be gone quickly.

The other part knows I have to build some kind of good background to help attain jobs and other needed things.

I keep hoping that my father will just give up on this house..

It's lovely, but it's been massive problems.

Will it ever end?

Is that all I am to look forward to with this place??

My father keeps pushing some things on me, that I'm not quite sure I can take care of.

He's trying to get me a different phone service under my own name.

He's paid off the car insurance for six months.

After that, it's my problem and I'd have to get full coverage otherwise he'd probably get mad should I get in an accident without it. (Should that ever happen, I hope that I'd die! He'd never let me live it down otherwise)

The insurance lady at Pronto said that at around the age twenty-one, car insurance starts to drop.

I've got less than three years to go for that..

The energy bill was nearly two hundred dollars last month. We've yet to fully figure out if they are stealing energy from us or not.

The cable bill is manageable, unless my father changes the plan.

The garbage only comes every three months.

And the Internet may be a squeeze.

I'm lost as to what to do.

The house is to be mine.. but I really don't want it.

It's not something I've ever dealt with before and could careless about having.

Even as you own it, you still have to pay for it each year.

Wouldn't it be easier to just rent a place then..?

I suppose whenever his time comes, things will most likely get worse.

He's setting things up for me, yet even with that.. I know there will be problems.

And not to mention everyone suddenly wanting to be your dearest friend for what you have.

Though.. At least I'd be able to disappear from them all and find a state I haven't been to yet to settle down in.

Even then.. I'm not sure what I'd do with it.

In the end.. I'm looking forward to the near future, but not the distant future.

Ciao


(P.S. You can be my bouncer ;] )

No comments: