Friday, October 22, 2010

Rawr~

Still getting stuff done for the house.

It's been completely never-ending!

But I'll be looking for a cheap ticket in December shortly.

To get it done as soon as possible and have that set.

Then save for gas and other things while taking care of the house.

Hopefully I can get another person to take care of and reach a forty hour week.

I've been sleeping decently now.. Though from time to time I do wake up randomly with my heart rate quite high.

With rather weird dreams too.

But I have weird dreams often, so I suppose that's not too strange.

Apparently, it's my fault that the puppy keeps taking her clothing and leaving it laying about.

Honestly, I feel bad for any animals left in her care.

She's becoming very crabby lately. Which is probably because my father and I mostly disregard what she says.

I must go now.

Mike

Ciao~

No comments: