Friday, October 29, 2010

Hmm..

Things seem to be calming down a bit.

I can't believe November is close to being here.

That leaves just another month and a few weeks to go.

Not sure what's going to happen really.

But things will happen as they always do.

Well I told him of things in my past.

Fun stuff, right?

It's starting to feel unreal, all of that.

Like it was all a dream of what I can remember.

Funny how for both my half-brother was there.

Oh well, we're not really close and doubt we will ever be.

Heck, for the longest time I forgot about him.

Mhm, I'll start posting what poems I can find shortly.

Probably tomorrow and the next if I can.

Wish he'd just take her to the beach and leave me alone at the house.

It'd be very nice.

Well, I'm off to go try and progress more in my book.

Ciao!

No comments: