Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What a whirlwind..

Well.. Illinois was fun like usual.

First day there and it was a constant party, which I was far from expecting.

Stuff started to unfold and I was looking to stay there.

It felt so nice to be back and away from her and all the issues around here.

But the friend I was going to stay with flipped out on me pretty badly..

It was a low-blow to the heart.

Changed my plans back to the original ones.. Father talked me back.

I got a beautifully blue new car.

Sadly, he wasn't able to visit before I had to leave.

Went down to Georgia...

Mountains are very beautiful, but I will not live on them.

The steep inclines and the whacked roads are simply not for me.

Well, we didn't stay there long.

Shortly after we back-tracked a bit to head back to Texas.

It was a slow-yet-fast process.

There were a lot of car accidents and construction.

Got back in the afternoon on Sunday.

Been crazy since then.

Trying to get things down for the house..

If we're even getting the house still.

Not sure I'd want to live here long, if a feud starts, I'm getting out.

Besides... It seems like this state is full of problems for us.

Anyways.. I've got the job to basically be her slave.

Started.. Yesterday.

It's been a complete headache/nightmare with her!

And I don't have much choice but to deal with her until she goes off.

Though, coming December-January, he should be down here with me.

It'll be great! Though I'll be up there with him for a week-ish.

I really cannot wait.

He really cares, loves, and stuffs about me. It's hard not to be happy with him, even when others are putting me in a sour mood.

I love him and I could careless about what others think of it all.

Honestly.. I'd take my new car and drive up there with my bad sense of direction and no GPS system just to see him for a while.

But I can't do that, not with the job so new and the car still needing to be transferred over... and needing gas money.

Well, I must go.

Pretty much summed up what's been going on lately.

Mike, I love you very, very, very, very much!

Ciao!

No comments: