Friday, October 22, 2010

Jeez...

Not much got done today.

He shouldn't have bothered much with the guy at Lowe's.

I don't believe the guy really knew what he was doing nor understood what my father wanted.

Tried to indicate that we should leave by saying we should just go to Home Depot.

In the end, he canceled it and we did go to Home Depot.

Only to try to get the patio doors set up right.

Not sure if he canceled that too or not.

That Squirrel-y Guy was there.

Wonder why I'm deciding to call him that?

Well.. Wednesday? I believe it was.

My father and I were running around (yet again) and we were seeking out a washer & dryer.

Hit up Home Depot. for it.

Squirrel-y Guy takes the... service?

And it's like he can't stop looking around and stuff.

So, he's Squirrel-y Guy.

Anyways, today my father points him out.

He wasn't Squirrel-y at all.. But later down the time frame.

Father: "You should go flirt with him and knock on his door."

Me: "Oh yes.. Knock, knock. Hi!" *looking at father like he's a retard*

It's hard to tell when he's joking and being serious.

So, opt for sarcasm!

Stuff like this happens from time to time.

But still.. very weird.

Later down the time frame I'm attempting to get my license changed over.

Couldn't read the last box on the eye-thing, so now I have to get my eyes checked.

I'm not a happy camper about that at all.

So.. Contacts will probably be the best solution, since it's only my right eye I had trouble with.

If I did have to get glasses... I'm not quite sure.

Have to wait on the eye-doctor and then try again for the license.

As I've said before.. This state is nothing but problems!

My father's itching to put that poor excuse of a woman into a nursing home.

And I'm not far behind him on agreement.

Besides.. I'd be free from having to stay here because of her.

Yes, that's the reason I'm kind of stuck here.

Oh, I could leave. It'd be hard, but I could.

Then if they sought me out, there would be nothing but guilt trips and all that wishy-washy stuff.

Though I will admit, when I'm free of her.. I'm not quite sure what I'll do.

It feels like she'll be around forever!!!

Most people have yet to understand that I only harbor hatred towards her.

She gave birth to me, yes. But that's the only connection we have and I'd love to have it severed.

My father thinks I need to spend time with her. (And I've no choice but to spend time with her due to that)

I'm sure some of you know that I don't take well to being forced into stuff.

He's even asked me to tell her that I love her and I forgive her!

I will not do such a ridiculous thing.

I forgive her for nothing! She's cursed the lives she's given from the start.

And continues to ruin everything around her even as she's dying.

She will not change her ways of lying, smoking, and drama!

I fear for those around me should I ever become like her.

I despise being told I share anything with her.

Or being compared to.

... Oops, started ranting without realizing it.

Well.. I looked over my father's shoulder when he was texting her.

Apparently she called me a liar to my father.

Here's the thing: If you're honest to me, I'll be honest to you.

Of course, if it'll hurt you, I'll try to figure out a good time in which to tell you. But I'll still tell you in the end.

Besides, I've nothing to hide from him.

Hmm, I suppose that's it for today.

Trying to get the house stuff done with my father and trying to figure out plans for the coming months.

I'll have to tell my father closer to the end of November.

Otherwise she'll be talking and bugging and all those other annoying things about my plans.

Not to mention she'd probably spread it to the entire family.

One of the most irritating things ever is that!

Personal private business is suppose to stay personal and private.

Oh well, I'll just have to wait for things to happen for now.

Might post tomorrow, depends on what I have to do.


No comments: