Thursday, October 7, 2010

Oh Joy!

Oh, I cannot wait!

Just two more days and I'll be in Illinois again for the second time this year.

This is the most I've traveled in one year. Between just three states!

Though there may be a fourth later on.

Curious to my hyper-happy state?

Well it's simple.

He's planning to visit while I'm up there.

Still have to work out a few factors but for the most part it should happen.

Strange though, when I plan to visit one of my friends, he wants to come.

And when she wants to visit, I plan to visit him.

Hmmm~~~

All in all.. It's actually really good now.

Actually doing stuff around the house again!!

Felt like such a lazy bum... I don't know, just didn't really want to clean when he was around.

He even pointed out it to me (after the break up)

Oh well, I guess it is for the better?

Apparently, my brother disliked him too and didn't like me being so far away from my parents.

I will only partly believe this, because she said it doesn't mean it's always true.

Though I guess someone's finally telling my father what happened with me and a different ex.

And now he doesn't like that ex so much.

Go figure~

Ciao!

No comments: