Saturday, August 9, 2008

Don't you see?

Have you noticed?

How I run away from you, when you're shouting.. or mad?

It's because I don't want you to see the tears you started in my eyes..

Do you know how badly I wish I was never born?

I've come to the conclusion dad, that you are always making me sad.

Trying to change me? Just love me for me!

So what.. I'm not perfect, but I'm not the worst.

I'm not the best housekeeper.. but what the hell do you expect?!

I want to have a life outside of constantly crying because of you and your high expectations!

I want to be happy without worrying when you'll come and bring me back down.

God.. dad, you don't know how badly I'd love to kill myself to rid you of one 'problem' you have to constantly take care of: school, clothes, food, etc.

If I just didn't have that one thought.. you wouldn't have me anymore.

One less problem, one less thing you have to put money to.

I know you still have it.. and I want to find it again.

Leave you a mess, so you can clean it up.

How would you feel? Cleaning up your child's blood from the walls?

You couldn't bury me.. I want to be burned.

You're the reason my brother and I never got along.

"I see you two are defending each other. I don't like it when people team up against me."

So.. guess what I had to do so my dear brother wouldn't have to get in more trouble?

I listened to dad and shut him from this fucking thing called a computer.

Now.. we're back to disliking each other.

Well here it is: I'll be gone in time, and I'll still hate you.

No comments: