Friday, August 8, 2008

Ha! You're funneh!

What's your game sir?

Randomly decide to talk to me yet again.

I'm watching you and I don't quite like the vibe you're sending me.

You don't say that stuff for no reason, you're in it for something..

And I'm thinking that something is me, ha!

I'm not going back to you sir. I've moved on to a wonderful guy.

You just need to find yourself a girl that will give it up to you as much as you want!

So don't even think of coming over here.. I'll visit the place, after it's finished..

But I refuse now to be alone you with you.. anywhere!

Just let it go.. Don't even try to prove it.

If I ever accept that anyone finds me anywhere near pretty/beautiful, it will be from my sweetie.

Not you! You.. you Giant Creeper whom broke me so many times!!!

We have nothing in common, so let it go.

Ahh.. sorry, ranting about a random thing.

Oh well.. that's why I post! To rant, duh!

Meh I know someone will maybe ask about this.

And if you do, I promise I will explain it later.

Let me tell you.. my gut feeling is hardly ever wrong.

It was right so many times, I don't doubt it anymore.

Ha, well that's the second post for today.

No comments: