Friday, August 8, 2008

Would you really like to hear?

So.. New day yeah?

Not a ton of sleep.. but my body's fine with it.

Unsure why I woke up when I did..

But oh well, don't remember dreaming.

Not sure when I'll be good to go back to bed.

I've been staying up late and waking up early for some reason.

I'm going to hang out with my friend, she's pretty cool and somewhat whacky but that's why I love her. :) In a friend way only!

Is it okay.. that you said you'd stop?

It that what you really want?

I'm sorry I am slow to open, I mean I can trust you with stuff.

But to actually admit to some stuff is hard.. especially for help.

I dislike needing help, but sometimes I'll have to put my pride aside and ask for it.

Oh well.. it's a fairly good mood, and I've got nothing really to go on about.

Hmm.. suicide.. my friend said he wouldn't, but I do get his ashes when he does.

You're wondering: "What the hell does she want his ashes?!"

Simple.. he wanted to die but still be there for me.

And I can't visit his grave a lot, too far.

So it's a better solution, call me crazy but I do believe we're both fine with it.

But honestly.. this world just isn't for some people..

Is it fine to force unwanted help upon them and to make them stay?

Saying they are sick and that they are meant for so much better?

Not everyone makes it, that's life.

We die. How we die.. well that varies.

Sure I'd be sad to lose someone to suicide.. but maybe they'll be happier.

Because if they didn't like this world, and hated it so much to do that..

Why stop them? I know.. horrible to ask but true.

You're probably really close to that person and losing them would break your heart.

But this place just doesn't hold any pleasure at all, so.. let them go instead of fight them.

Unless they are the type that want you to fight them.. to show you care

And give them more attention and that stuff.

But hey, to each his/her own right?

No comments: