Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Heh..

Well yesterday's post was cut short..

My dad came home.

He was mad..

Then my brother ratted on me that my friend was over..

I hate it.. never before was I ever restricted on having friends over.

It makes no sense!

Oh well.. it's life.

So.. I have to save like.. seven hundred and fifty dollars.

You're probably wondering why?

Ha! I'm not gonna tell you.

I often wonder why about a lot of things..

If you haven't noticed.

I'm a curious creature, though not all the time.

Part of my life I was actually able to annual majority of my emotions.

And I wasn't curious for that time being.

Until I tried for love.. Gawd..

What a ride and damn does it show how stupid I really am.

But in the end.. it was worth it for what I have now.

I was sad... really sad.

But what can I do?

Well.. many things, but I really didn't do anything.

My sweetie made it all better whether he knows it or not!

No comments: