Thursday, August 7, 2008

Please listen..

Can you blame me for worrying?

Afraid of one wrong word and I send it all crashing down..

I guess you can't tell.. I've learned to type while I can't see..

I just want him with me, and it just sucks that I can't always be there to give him a hug..

Wipe away the tears and just be with him.

Never leave.. Please.. just never do.

Do people always see something about me I can never notice?

Because.. I don't even know who I am. I mean.. I have a name, but I still don't know me.

I remember one day.. I almost did forget my name.

Will you just listen?..

Stop jumping to conclusion and hear me.. or better yet just read my thoughts, that I can't say to you directly.

These are the thoughts unwanted.. the thoughts that plague me throughout my life.

Why I prefer a blank and empty mind, echoing the words I say out loud.

Stop being sorry.. stop.. just stop.

I'm only sad or depressive because I just really fucking love you.

Unfortunately you get stuck there with me, sad and feeling worthless..

And I feel helpless because I'm making you feel that way because I can't help myself or I don't want you to help me with something..

I've been trying to learn stuff, no matter how confusing.. I try because I'm just stubborn.

You know this..

Will you please... just hear the cries you've been deaf to?

Just when you see this, will you allow this paranoid girl to slowly open and show you her inner thoughts?

The sad, the happy, the disturbing, the mean, the silly ones..?

Or will you stop them and try to make one kind of thought the only thought?

No comments: