Thursday, August 14, 2008

Finally..

Guess I finally know how you view me.. Dad

Took forever, douchebag.

And I think you meant for me to hear it.. not sure.

Maybe you don't know that you can never be quiet.

Well.. I guess I deserve it.

My brother should be the favorite and stay the favorite.

You say you don't play favorites, but you do.

I now know you think I am a metalcase, a whore, and stupid.

I'd say: "Since you think that way.. maybe I should be that way!"

But I'm not.. because I have someone special.

And you're right Dad, I would take that car and leave.

But not to California like my dear aunt.

Ha! I wouldn't even tell you.

I'd ditch the car before going anywhere near where I wanted to be.

And you know what?

I'll do what I want and how I see fit!

You think I'm pale? So what!

Sure.. you want to change yourself so you can attract women.

Go for it!

Just leave me alone. If I'm ever to change it will be by my desire to do so!

And if you comment on getting my hair thinned one more time I will fucking scream.

You don't understand that pain.. UGH!

You say: "
Oh it doesn't hurt, the hairdressers just don't know what they are doing."

Bullshit.. Bullshit.. Bullshit!

Oh.. and you wanna know something?

Every day.. when it's about time for you to come back to the house.

I hope that you never make it back here!

And you know what?

I don't care if you don't trust my friends!

Just don't call them names behind their back and be so fucking friendly to their faces!

She does ask questions.. the questions I don't want to be asked nor to answer.

But I have to..

That day.. she hid in my room and listened to you yell at my brother..

I was glad it wasn't yesterday, for her to hear how you actually feel.

If she ever heard that.. I don't think I could ever face her again.

I have a new idea.. but I think it would fail.

Horribly, so I won't speak of it.

No comments: